What's new

3 day shark tooth hunt - Calvert Cliffs, Maryland

BrettCo124

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
900
Reaction score
939
Golden Thread
0
Location
Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

I had an amazing 3 day trip to Calvert Cliffs last weekend. I made a video on my channel in case you’d be interested in watching:


Enjoy,

Brett
 
Great video Brett, enjoyed seeing how to spot the sharks teeth. Now I know where to look when we visit Florida.
 
Great video Brett, enjoyed seeing how to spot the sharks teeth. Now I know where to look when we visit Florida.

Thanks and I’m glad it helped!
 
I wonder if Native Americans ever attached them to arrows or spears?
 
I wonder if Native Americans ever attached them to arrows or spears?

They indeed, did! People have found “worked” Megalodon teeth on many occasions. Pretty neat, and definitely a bucket list item for me.
 
I want some someday when the kids are out of the house Ill have a vacation, Thanks for the great video
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom