What's new

3 day weekend.

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We just got back from our annual ramp digging trip to the mountains. Had a great time. I detected a couple hours Friday and Saturday. Hunted two old cabin sites that are way off the beaten path. About an hour hike to both. Here are my total finds with pictures of the sites. Best finds were a couple bullets, a IH that is toasted, a Wheat cent and what I think a lid from a trinket box. Thanks for looking. uploadfromtaptalk1460910291578.webpuploadfromtaptalk1460910307684.webpuploadfromtaptalk1460910322866.webpuploadfromtaptalk1460910331200.webpuploadfromtaptalk1460910343520.webpuploadfromtaptalk1460910351035.webpuploadfromtaptalk1460910358232.webp

HH, Relic Nut
 
Upvote 20
I bet the time out in the woods and being off the beaten path was well worth it. Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing and I hope you had a great time
 
That dove plate is in great shape, did it come out like that or is that cleaned up already? Was it coated with something or just painted.
 
That dove plate is in great shape, did it come out like that or is that cleaned up already? Was it coated with something or just painted.
I cleaned it with aluminum jelly. I think it was plated. Thanks

HH, Relic Nut
 
Good finds your making!! I really like the picture of the old rock chimney! Someone knew what they were doing when they built it!! Thanks for sharing it!!!
 
OK..............where are the ramps???:laughing7:


GOD Bless

Chris
 
uploadfromtaptalk1460918667849.webpuploadfromtaptalk1460918676943.webpuploadfromtaptalk1460918690861.webpuploadfromtaptalk1460918703854.webp

Yum Yum!!!
HH, Relic Nut
 
Nice stuff RN. Cool old chimney with that pretty Appalachian hill in the background. Looks like my kind of place. Nice finds man
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom