What's new

3 days, 7 hours, 5 rings!!!

stpauli914

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
406
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunted Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. 7 Hours total.

004-9.jpg


007-5.jpg


Aaron
 
Upvote 0
Almost a ring an hour! Nice!
 
Great hunts for sure....love those rings in the scoop!!!!
 
Great weekend ......what coil do you have on your excal? :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
Thanks guys. LD, it's the stock 10" Tornado. I swing REAL SLOW!!! I get some pretty deep ones too. I dug a quarter today in an area that I watched 2 other hunters grid through REALLY well in front of me. It was 3 scoops deep with my 6" RTG Pro and was crusty as could be. I attribute it to my real slow sweep and thorough coverage.

Aaron
 
Great to see finds again.
 
nice assortment of rings, looks like gold on the bottom too :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom