chopper
Full Member
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2007
- Messages
- 129
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- La Grange, TN
- Detector(s) used
- Whites
- #1
Thread Owner
I'm going to the southeast coast in October and I only get three days to hunt for a cob.
What locations are most likely to produce? I only get to go once, maybe twice a year. Where have you guys had the most luck and what tips would you offer to the newby ? Thanks!
What locations are most likely to produce? I only get to go once, maybe twice a year. Where have you guys had the most luck and what tips would you offer to the newby ? Thanks!


I think you had little response because there is no answer. The Treasure Beaches run basically from Fort Pierce to Sebastian Inlet. Chances of finding a cob right now on the SE Florida coast in 3 days is slim to none unless we have a storm. Try the surfline with an Excaliber or Pulse unit at the lowest tide. Forget about the dunes. Too much renourishment and windblown sand buildup. You might be better off in the Florida Keys, a beautiful place to visit.






