Silver_Fox
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 16, 2007
- Messages
- 2,494
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Good 'Ol USA /
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250 of course
3 Great Boxes, Lots of Silver and a 2007
I picked up my regular box today. They were supposed to have 2 but only one. I hit a few banks and found one with a full box and a box with $430. they were different rolls than my normal pick up. I did real good. I found a 2007 so now I have 2002-2007.
This also completed my 50th roll so I now have a FULL $500 BOX OF 40%ers, Woo Hoo for me.
and also............I hit the $40K plus mark in searched halves today......
Box 39
8 – 40%
1 – 2007
Box 40
13 – 40%
2 – 1964’s
Box 41 ($430)
13- 40%
$52.50 Loose and Rolls
2 – 40%
Hope my next boxes are as good. Happy hunting to all.
I picked up my regular box today. They were supposed to have 2 but only one. I hit a few banks and found one with a full box and a box with $430. they were different rolls than my normal pick up. I did real good. I found a 2007 so now I have 2002-2007.
This also completed my 50th roll so I now have a FULL $500 BOX OF 40%ers, Woo Hoo for me.
and also............I hit the $40K plus mark in searched halves today......
Box 39
8 – 40%
1 – 2007
Box 40
13 – 40%
2 – 1964’s
Box 41 ($430)
13- 40%
$52.50 Loose and Rolls
2 – 40%
Hope my next boxes are as good. Happy hunting to all.
Attachments
Upvote
0
Congrats on the 40s and good luck on some 90s!






