What's new

3 hour hunt

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well since it was not aining today and I have to take my daughter to the ball park I took my detector along. got in 3 hour of detecting and I did pretty good. I found 6-Q's, 11-D's, 6-N's, 49-P's, Plus I found gold neglace I can not find any marking on it but it dose not stick to a magnet so I do beleive it is gold. A praying angel and a metal with a bear paw on it. Hope the pics turns out OK....Matt
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1386.webp
    DSCF1386.webp
    36 KB · Views: 174
  • DSCF1388.webp
    DSCF1388.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 152
  • DSCF1389.webp
    DSCF1389.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 183

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom