What's new

3 more rings yesterday, 1 more evening to hunt before the meeting

Florida Sand Digger

Full Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
138
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Boca Raton, Florida
Detector(s) used
DFX w/Bigfoot coil, BHID, SMPI
Picked up 3 more rings yesterday this silver with "blue" stones. I could not get color of the stones to show their true color. The other 2 rings were junk. I hope to get at least 2 more rings tomorrow and make it an even 25 rings for the month. I also picked up 2 small silver earrings

HH
Digger
 

Attachments

  • silver saphire.webp
    silver saphire.webp
    197 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 0
Cool silver ring...what are you doing posting?... get out there and get those last two rings. :laughing7:
 
Congrats on the silver finds, FSD!:hello2:
Lorraine
 
You hunt in water or beach?
 
I have church on Tuesday night. But I will be there for at least 4 hours tomorrow after work
 
I hunt both wet and dry. I usually alternate between them every other week, depending on the tide cycle. When I can catch a low tide between 3 to 6 PM I'll hunt the wet, otherwise I just stay in the dry. Except on Saturdays, then everything goes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom