What's new

3 Newest Perds added To My Collection.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,460
Reaction score
72,737
Golden Thread
0
Here are the 3 newest Perds added to my collection. I purchased these from a gentleman who hunts full time in South Texas. Perds are some of my favorite type of artifacts.

3Perds-2.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Those are beauties, I have 1 Perd in my collection, they are nice points.

Molly. HH.
 

Attachments

  • mammoth.gif
    mammoth.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 220
  • mammoth.gif
    mammoth.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 212
Nice points Treasure_Hunter. I'm not questioning your knowledge, but the third point looks to me more like a Darl than a Perd. It just doesn't have the characteristics of a Perd in my mind. Either way, all three are excellent points.

Thanks for sharing the picture with us.
 
Very very nice.

Thank you for showing em.

Stryker
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom