HISPAN
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2009
- Messages
- 5,161
- Reaction score
- 605
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Hello friends! 
Today I show the result of a hunt for three hours in a more remote fields in the valley of vineyards, all over this valley appear sporadically Roman remains, today I have a Roman sword Chape
And some more artifacts from this period.
Also, the bust of an Imperial Eagle
and a few more things.
H

Today I show the result of a hunt for three hours in a more remote fields in the valley of vineyards, all over this valley appear sporadically Roman remains, today I have a Roman sword Chape
And some more artifacts from this period.Also, the bust of an Imperial Eagle
and a few more things.H
Attachments
-
1-wdwd 026.webp39.7 KB · Views: 576 -
2-wdwd 031.webp36.1 KB · Views: 590 -
3-wdwd 029.webp29 KB · Views: 555 -
4-wdwd 047.webp37.3 KB · Views: 557 -
5-wdwd 038.webp29.3 KB · Views: 565 -
6-wdwd 056.webp35.8 KB · Views: 560 -
7-wdwd 067.webp27.8 KB · Views: 557 -
8-wdwd 065.webp37.6 KB · Views: 562 -
9-wdwd 052.webp40.3 KB · Views: 562 -
10-wdwd 060.webp29 KB · Views: 616
Upvote
0
as well 















