What's new

3 pretty seated ladies

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
1,104
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got out for a good hunt this weekend and got my oldest coins. My first of this type. And the quarter and one of the dimes came out of the same hole! Hopefully the pictures come out. Its the first time I posted pics drom my phone.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130520_080938.webp
    ForumRunner_20130520_080938.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 342
  • ForumRunner_20130520_081008.webp
    ForumRunner_20130520_081008.webp
    70.2 KB · Views: 304
Upvote 28
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds fmrUSMC_0844!
 
Great finds! Congrats and HH!
 
It's a seated month I guess. Great coins and great shape too that quarter is around $100 by its self

Scouts out!
 
Amazing all 3 of those are superb shape! Congrats! You must have one awesome site
 
Oh Man ! Those rock ! I want to find seated coins BAD.
 
Great score USMC and the pics came out great as well. Those coins must not have seen much circulation as they appear to be in fantastic shape!
 
Wow! They're in great shape too..congrats:icon_thumright:
 
Very nice silvers
 
What an Awesome group of Seated Ladies! Those are Incredible, Big Congrats! :icon_thumleft:
 
That's a great coin spill right there!:hello2: Congrats:thumbsup:
 
Beautiful ladies! Congrats on a nice spill!
 
very sweet finds congrats HH
 
Awesome silver with very little wear on the dimes. Congrats. :icon_thumleft:
 
Thanks everyone! Does anyone have any idea about that high spot on the reverse of the quarter?
 
I got out for a good hunt this weekend and got my oldest coins. My first of this type. And the quarter and one of the dimes came out of the same hole! Hopefully the pictures come out. Its the first time I posted pics drom my phone.

Woah! Those are nice condition. Congrats on the find.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 
Those are some great coins.. Congrats on the find..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom