What's new

3 ring day-minus 1

fongu

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
1,342
Reaction score
879
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the river Saturday and found 3 gold rings close to the wall and lost one. I found my first 18K ring with a stone, lost what I think was my 2nd - 14K ring and held on to another 10K ring with a small stone that looks like a diamond. Found a ear ring that looks like gold and a costume ear bob and $1.05 in clad. My finds pouch turned upside down in the water and then when I drained the water out on land, I may have lost the other ring there. First ring was the 10K and it was about 5 feet from the wall. DVI was 47 and about 6 inches down. 14K and 18K were about 8 feet from the wall and both about 8 inches deep. Switched from the 5 X 8 coil back to the 8.5 x 11 inch coil and did lots better than the previous two outings which netter 36 cents and 6 cents. I don't remember the DVI on the other two rings, but believe it was 48-52. photos 4 & 5 are the 18K ring.
3 ring day-minus 1-July-13-13 001 (Small).webp3 ring day-minus 1-July-13-13 002 (Small).webp3 ring day-minus 1-July-13-13 004 (Small).webp3 ring day-minus 1-July-13-13 017 (Small).webp3 ring day-minus 1-July-13-13 016 (Small).webp3 ring day-minus 1-July-13-13 005 (Small).webp
 
Upvote 0
Good hunt and some nice finds.... when you going back to find that ring you lost?
Cliff
 
Sorry for your loss, :BangHead:
Good keepers though.
:occasion14:
 
Time to find a zippered finds pouch! Great rings, bummer about the lost one.
 
Nice finds-- too bad you lost one
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom