What's new

3 ring morning

gee_mg

Full Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
155
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
0
Location
colorado springs, co
Detector(s) used
White's Surfmaster P.I. Dual Field; Minelab Sovereign GT; CTX 3030; Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Woke up at 0330 this morning just to do a little metal detecting. The loss of sleep paid off! It was a three ring morning! One is titanium. One looks like a mothers ring but has no markings and I suspect it is costume jewelry. The gold band is 14K and weighs 4 grams with 5 tiny diamonds. The inside of the gold band is also stamped MW2.04TW. Does anyone know what that means? I also got lots of junk and modern clad. It's funny the costume ring was my first target and the gold band was my second. They were within 5 feet of one another.



image-1693423931.webp



image-267622400.webp



image-316465768.webp



image-1570539604.webp



image-4026771353.webp



image-3001303704.webp
 
Upvote 0
Early birds seem to get the loot! Have to get myself going much earlier at low tide. Congrats on the rings.
 
Early birds seem to get the loot! Have to get myself going much earlier at low tide. Congrats on the rings.

Ha, i tried to get up at 0100 for the low low tide, but kept hitting snoooooooze, lol......
 
Excellent day i would say. Congratulations on the nice tickets. I believe that number is explaining the diamonds and total weight
 
Its all about preparation and mindset. Another poster mentioned the dreaded snooze button. Can't do it, lol...just gotta jump outa bed an get coffee. Go through all gear night or day before. Have it ready, charged. Prepare a snack, etc etc. Make sure you car is fueled, sounds dumb...but its one of them things you might over look. And then its possible.

@ OP, nice scores. You had a good day. hh an gl -Joe

Early birds seem to get the loot! Have to get myself going much earlier at low tide. Congrats on the rings.
 
Its all about preparation and mindset. Another poster mentioned the dreaded snooze button. Can't do it, lol...just gotta jump outa bed an get coffee. Go through all gear night or day before. Have it ready, charged. Prepare a snack, etc etc. Make sure you car is fueled, sounds dumb...but its one of them things you might over look. And then its possible.

@ OP, nice scores. You had a good day. hh an gl -Joe

I'm with you there! I can get up any hour of the morning to go detecting! But it's not as easy when you're heading to work. Great finds!
 
Very nice haul! I believe Les is right about the weight.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom