What's new

3 silver, 96 wheat cache, 3 steel wheats ECT.......... on base.

history hunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
584
Golden Thread
0
Location
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
Started out at the wood chips today and found a little change, then headed to the base. I found a 1942 merc and 1964D and 1948D Roosevelts. The newest wheat in the cache was a 1957, so that is probably about the time the kid hid it. I was surprised to keep seeing pennies just keep falling from the sides of the hole! This reminded me of the old wheat penny scrambles I use to find in the 1970s, except there was no saw dust. The 3 steel wheats also came out of the same hole along with a 1957 Canadian penny. The oldest wheats dates were 1920,1929,1935 ect... Last week I also found 3 silver Roosevelts at the base, but did not post them. Thanks for looking!!

phpHTQLccPM.webp
 

Attachments

  • phpBRFBDkPM.webp
    phpBRFBDkPM.webp
    106.5 KB · Views: 498
  • phpPN1XwHPM.webp
    phpPN1XwHPM.webp
    108.3 KB · Views: 489
  • phpkMvAwqPM.webp
    phpkMvAwqPM.webp
    78.3 KB · Views: 494
  • phpH8id6ZPM.webp
    phpH8id6ZPM.webp
    130.2 KB · Views: 494
Upvote 0
Cool beans.

I really like the tractor.
 
Cool cache... :icon_thumright:
 
Nice silver and wheatie cache :icon_thumright: !

TommNJ
 
Great to find a Steel Cent. :thumbsup: I only have one, and it also came from a multiple coin hole. There were three wheats plus a steel in the hole.

Heat 'em up in the oven and put some Crisco on them, or they flake away to nothing. Great conversation pieces.

Cheers,


Buckles
 
sweet cache!!!!!!! MR TUFF
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom