What's new

3 silver lg copper standing liberty

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
1,154
Reaction score
2,556
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all hope your all out swinging
Getting cold.


Today I was out for two he hunt looking for a spring that the British used during the rev
I may have found it first I find an 1873 ihp
Next a SLQ then a merc then in the center of what I see as a game trail I find a lg copper not sure what it is shout out to iron patch !
Then a wheat and another merc. Nature called but I'll be bk tomorrow am with bartek
Thanks for looking HH gl image.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 22
nice finds! who needs punctuation when you got finds like that to share!!
 
Those are 6 nice keepers. You sure found some quality coins.
 
That's one great batch of coins. I'd be happy digging those.
 
that be quite the treasure FINDING event.
 
Great digs. Sorry I couldn't go but I was driving up from Virginia. That's a George 2nd old head I believe. Can't remember the dates off hand but late 1740's onward I remember...

Congrats!!
 
Awesome digs man!
 
Now that's a great hunt, a little bit of everything!!
 
very cool congrats
 
Excellent hunt and beautiful silver.
Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom