What's new

3 silver night!!! My honey hole still has honey

joeyo

Full Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
171
Reaction score
234
Golden Thread
0
Location
minneapolis
Detector(s) used
E-trac baby!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432259113.880283.webp
 
Upvote 24
Nice silver saves there joeyo ! :occasion14:
 
I don't believe that I've ever seen anybody dig two Standing Liberty Quarters in one hunt ! I don't guess you have a date on either of
those two ?
 
Two SLQ and a Washington on one hunt, I'd say your honey hole is still giving.

Congrats!!
 
No dates. I dug two slq,s 6 inches a part, same park last year.
 
I hit a season full of slq's last year seemed the always came in twos weird:dontknow: none had dates of course
 
2 SLQs in the same hunt ....... very nice
 
not just any silvers, 3 quarters, and two of em are SLQs!!!, that's a damn fine hunt right there
 
Super outing, for sure. Damn those Liberty's are hammered.
 
No dates but still awesome finds X 2!!!! Very sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
That's some seriously sweet honey hole you've got there! 2 SLQ's in one hunt- incredible! Congrats!!

-- Jeff --
 
Dang man... that is a sweet triple. Jealous.
 
2 standing liberties! That's crazy!
 
What the heck are you doing posting on T-Net?? I'd be out there right now detecting that place. :laughing7:

Very nice hunt. I have been detecting about a year and a half and I have 3 silver quarters total. All Washingtons. So needless to say I am jelly.
 
Last edited:
No one knows about it and ain't nobody looking!!!!!
 
I have yet to pull a SLQ...but to dig 2 of those bad boys with a silver Washington to boot? I'm speechless!!! Congrats on your finds!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom