SilverCoinHound
Full Member
First off let me say that I needed this. Yesterday I brought a friend to a site that I had just found out about. I had looked at aerial images and brought him right to these 2 barbers. I spent the next 4 hours in the humidity cussing the lord for not letting us split the bounty evenly. I only enjoy it when both of us find something or both don’t, not when it’s one sided either way.
So today, I set out to the honey hole I’ve been picking at over the past 2 years. Thursday night there yielded a section of wheaties. I returned today to continue following the wheaties and it paid off and took my mind off of yesterday.
So today, I set out to the honey hole I’ve been picking at over the past 2 years. Thursday night there yielded a section of wheaties. I returned today to continue following the wheaties and it paid off and took my mind off of yesterday.
Upvote
13








