What's new

3 Silvers Drama & Karma?

jcobb

Hero Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
781
Reaction score
862
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ft. Worth Tejas
Detector(s) used
CTX3030...AT Pro & Garrett Pro Pointer
Bounty Hunter 505 (Loaner)
Last week I posted the love letters I found under the tree. After I reburied them along with a note and a silver faith ring I had found.

Yesterday I found a heavy silver band and a broken silver bracelet in the same park.

Today I went back and hit the other soccer field. I found a silver Drama ring and also
a silver necklace with 2 silver pendants. Unfortunately I broke the necklace with my shovel.

I guess when I buried the silver ring with the notes, I either got some good Karma or maybe just planted a silver seed for the park lol

Here is the love letter link if anyone missed it lol
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/354544-young-lovers-under-tree.html

Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • photo(2).webp
    photo(2).webp
    52 KB · Views: 184
  • photo(7).webp
    photo(7).webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 174
Upvote 10
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds jcobb!
 
Definitely Karma came back to you threefold to bad about the chain though. Also I enjoyed your post and what you did with the letters, kind of a love letter time capsule.
 
Comedy & Tragedy ring , very cool ! My daughter loves the stage and any time I find jewelery with the masks she gets it :laughing7: .
Glen
 
good deeds paid forward for ya!
 
Perfect ending to a great story. And I'm going to try this silver seed planting also

Scouts out!
 
Wow, :notworthy:

That's a really nice "Theater" ring.... :headbang:
 
Glad you put the notes and ring back. I hope that someday the pair, or one of them comes back to reclaim what they buried.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom