3 Walkers in a Fed Box!

krakatoa

Greenie
Jan 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, so things have been a bit slow with the silver in the fed boxes. I got my usual Thursday shipment of $1000. Much to my surprise, Ben Franklin shows up in the second roll. The luck kept rolling on as I ended up with 3 Walkers, 2 Bens, 3 64's, 4 40%. One of my best boxes quality wise. The next box wasn't quite as good with the quality, but it did yield 18 40%. All in all a good night.

Also, I went on a trip last week through a small little town. Stopped at a bank and they said they had $1000. I asked for it and they come back with 2 cloth bags full of loose halves. I got 7 Ben Franklins out of those altogether and about 15 40%. I've been pretty lucky with the older coins lately.

Attachments

• P2240368.JPG
    P2240368.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 363
Upvote 0
Very nice! Always nice to see Ben. But seeing Walkers is really nice ;D

awhitster said:
krakatoa said:
OK, so things have been a bit slow with the silver in the fed boxes.
Can you show me a picture of a Fed box?

I would be interested in this also. I get halves from 2 different banks, one uses Brinks and the other uses Loomis. I get CWI boxes from both of them. Where can I get some of these "Fed" boxes? Thanks!

Hey krakatoa, you have some impressive numbers for the start of this year. Graduation's on the good box and I would say good luck but it appears that you don't need any.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back