What's new

thanks .... what a great forum

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
Just what I needed was another addiction ...just kidding ... went on my first CRH hunt excluding llooking for presidential errors anyways went and picked up some half dolar rolls ....out of 19 rolls 1X64 2X68 1x67 2x 69.... going to hit the road on Mon. I cleaned out what they had at the local banks ...HH to all
 
Upvote 0
Have you considered trading silver for Lobsters ? I might go for some of that. Good Luck, Jim
 
Hey thanks Packer got skunked on my road trip , I couldnt get very many rolls and the ones that I did get were someone elses dump , oh well they have to get dumped somewhere ..... Yeah Jim I was thinking of trading clams for silver just today, just because clamming is my summer job.... but lobsters are a way better idea , I definitely would consider it. HH everyone
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom