Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

Attachments

• aa30day1.JPG
    aa30day1.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 577
Upvote 0
Nice display.

I remember the peace ring. Keep 'em coming!

Ridley

Those Ace 250's are a great little machine. Nice assortment of finds...WTG! ;D

;) RR

Wow, what a month you have had. Can't wait to see what you dig up for the whole year of 2007. Maybe you can match my 4000 clad coins I dug with my ACE 250 last year. Keep at it and keep us posted.

HH and remember keep the coil to the soil, Ringfinder

I have an ACE250 as well, WHAT SETTING DO YOU USE to find these coins!?!? I'm dying to know! Are you just hunting playgrounds, or old homesteads, etc? I wanna know EXACTLY what your doing!
Thanks

grogmug said:
I have an ACE250 as well, WHAT SETTING DO YOU USE to find these coins!?!? I'm dying to know! Are you just hunting playgrounds, or old homesteads, etc? I wanna know EXACTLY what your doing!
Thanks

I have an ACE, and I use the 'jewelry' setting. Works the best for me - that setting just takes out iron - which I don't want at elementary schools.

Scotto.... Your finds are GREAT!!!
I see that you don't have any nickels there.... I have had my ACE for 3 weeks now and I was having a heck of a time with those nickels until someone pointed out that the tone IS different on the actual nickel vs trash. I really nailed the nickel sound this weekend and uncovered alot more. The actual nickel tone is longer than the trash tone - listen carefully and you will get one everytime!

grogmug said:
Thanks

I leave it on the coin mode almost all the time.....I hunt mostly old homesteads.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back