What's new

$300 in nickels and a box of dimes 1937 Buff and 1939-S semi-key

mrbelvetron

Full Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Finally get to post last weeks finds.

Did $200 in customer rolls and a $100 box of nickels this week and got....well, I can't find my tally sheet but the gist was....

1 1937 BUFFALO!!!! Only my second one and the first with a date...would grade F-12.

and between 40-50 pre-60 nicks. The highlights were....

1 1939-S (Mintage 6,630,000)
1 1943-S (Silver)

The dime box was a stinker, which is a first for me. I've always gotten at least one Rosie per box.
 
Upvote 0
I've been searching nicks like crazy lately and still haven't landed the '39s. Nice job.

OWS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom