What's new

330 in quarters... rare find... *bad pic added*

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
1,512
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
no not a standing liberty... i wish... a 1992 S proof silver washington :)

expected it to be canadian... was too nice and fake


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

camera from phone plus i suck taking pics of small items... i think you get the point at least?
 
Upvote 0
Re: 330 in quarters... rare find...

I would love to find something special like that -- Congrats!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: 330 in quarters... rare find...

Good score on the quarter :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Re: 330 in quarters... rare find...

Yes, it is rare--just to find any silver quarters is worth a "tap-dance" :hello2:

apush :read2:
 
Re: 330 in quarters... rare find...

Pics or ban!

apush said:
Yes, it is rare--just to find any silver quarters is worth a "tap-dance" :hello2:

apush :read2:

I found 2 last week in about $1500 worth. So yeah, pretty rare... Silver proofs, though? I can only dream.
 
Re: 330 in quarters... rare find...

Ltrain said:
Pics or ban!

apush said:
Yes, it is rare--just to find any silver quarters is worth a "tap-dance" :hello2:

apush :read2:

I found 2 last week in about $1500 worth. So yeah, pretty rare... Silver proofs, though? I can only dream.

ok this is worthy of a pic! tomorrow you get it. I have about 3 dollars worth from rolls
 
Re: 330 in quarters... rare find...

Great find!

In nearly a year of CRH, I have found only one silver proof dime (1996-S) and one silver proof Kennedy (2005-S). VERY, VERY hard to find.

HH,
cuttybce
 
Re: 330 in quarters... rare find...

Am I the only one to notice his last words of the post were "to nice .. and fake" or did I miss something?
 
Re: 330 in quarters... rare find...

Only silver proof quarter I have found I got at the car wash, and I have found 150 silver quarters this year from boxes- had a few really good ones. HH Mark
 
Re: 330 in quarters... rare find...

Silver Stripe said:
Only silver proof quarter I have found I got at the car wash, and I have found 150 silver quarters this year from boxes- had a few really good ones. HH Mark

Holy crap! How many boxes was that? I have 5 from 7 boxes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom