36 INDIAN HEAD NICKEL Coins for sale some rarer dates. - $45

drpineapple

Apr 27, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Hi all,

I'm selling my nickels and have listed it on craigslist, copy and link below, there is also a picture there. I also plan on eventually listing one or two rolls of wheat pennies. I have been a lurker for a while (thanks to everyone for the great pics/posts) but haven't registered until I wanted to sell something. If it is possible to look me up on Ebay, I have 100% positive feedback buying and selling. My user name is user244075. I can also be emailed at the same user name and adding yahoo.com. The coins are local to Las Vegas, or I can mail them probably for an extra $1 plus insurance if wanted. Email me with questions.

Indian head nickel coins for sale $45.00. 23 nickels are most likely good or almost good grade with legible or barely legible dates (8 of those are rarer dates, some dates are barely legible) and 13 nickels do not have a legible date. Two good grade nickels are in plastic wrap and are not shown. The eight rarer dates are 1916, 1919, 1921, 1923,1923, 1925, 1925,1927D. Email with questions.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/clt/1135114681.html Click link to see a picture.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread