What's new

3rd day finds

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I got another $170 wourth of halfs. Her is today finds.

2-----1966
7-----1967
8-----1968

I order 2 boxes from this bank I will get them 1 at a time. My first full box will be next Thrusday and I will go thur those and pick up the next one on Saturday.....I may even get a box of dimes or quarters to try....Matt
 
Upvote 0
nice score!! good luck on your next boxes. I think the quarters will be a waste of time, but you never know.
 
Gee now that you've found this wonderful new hobby, I'll be happy to take that excal off your hands ;D :laughing9:
 
Sorry Piercesdad I sorry but the Excal is for the summer time when it is hot out and the kids want to go to the lake to swim. Plus I take it on vacation for the beaches hunt. Plus I can CRH at night when I can not get out in the water. So not right now....Matt
 
Great finds!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
awesome finds!!! i hope u got all of the halves they had...correct? also, good luck on your boxes!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom