What's new

3rd. posting of my many bottles

Limitool

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
7,955
Reaction score
12,322
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
See 1st posting for story. This posting are bottles that have no writing or marking. Some a very tall and some are very short. One has the cork still in it. I think some are small medicine bottles but I truly don't know hence my posting here. I still a lot more. I truly hope some of you can tell me how old some of these are or if their worth a few cents. Again... if you have any questions about A BOTTLE please ask or PM me. I'll take better pics and send to YOU then. I have a few more here in the house to post tomorrow and then I'll go to the storage boxes in shed. Thanks, Brad
 

Attachments

  • 20240326_134509_resized.webp
    20240326_134509_resized.webp
    165.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 20240326_134658_resized.webp
    20240326_134658_resized.webp
    205.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 20240326_134851_resized.webp
    20240326_134851_resized.webp
    165.5 KB · Views: 74

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom