What's new

$4.00 and Hi Ho Silver

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Cashed a check at my bank. The teller scrounged up $4 worth of halves. TaDa, 5 - 1964 and one 1966. I thought it would be 8 clads as usual. Beats the heck out of my boxes. Oh, and I found a couple bucks MDing also ;D
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_012.webp
    ScreenHunter_012.webp
    79 KB · Views: 248
Upvote 0
Nice finds. That one coin looks like a bullet!
 
Very good ratio AW. I'd take that all day along.
 
tw656 said:
Nice finds. That one coin looks like a bullet!
It is a bullet, looks like a .38. The park here in town was shrub for years back in the day. Good shooting area until the Yuppies moved in.
 
I like that kind of change!
I asked for some halves the other day at a bank and the one teller grabs some from her tray and starts looking at the edges - she pulled 6 silvers out of $8 and put them back in her tray.
Man, I bit my tougue and took her dumps.
 
Nice haul for change from the bank, I went through 3 boxes today and only got 3-40%,
But the teller asked if i collected 2 dollar bills, I asked why she said a customer just brought in 160.00 worth. I took them all. Found 1 1953 red seal uncirculated! I love my tellers!

Chicago Ron
 
Chicago Ron said:
Nice haul for change from the bank, I went through 3 boxes today and only got 3-40%,
But the teller asked if i collected 2 dollar bills, I asked why she said a customer just brought in 160.00 worth. I took them all. Found 1 1953 red seal uncirculated! I love my tellers!

Chicago Ron

Man 1953 is my birth year just in case you want to send a fellow CRHer a gift! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom