What's new

4-12 hunt

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a couple weeks since I've hunted.

I thought maybe I could put my coil over some gold.

 
Upvote 0
Congratulation!
 
Thanks for the vid Willie.
 
That's a lot of diggin' , WillieD...you found much more than do I on most days.

I wish you luck on your next detecting adventure.

Lorraine
 
Thanks everybody!

It was an awesome day to be out hunting.

I'm looking forward to the next hunt.
 
nylon wing nut and bolt are for a fisher cz21 i think they cost about three bucks
 
Good hunt Willie :icon_thumleft: I like the videos. I have done a few land hunting videos, I might try a water hunting one next. I use the Kodak PlaySport and really like it. Hope to see you out there.
 
nylon wing nut and bolt are for a fisher cz21 i think they cost about three bucks

It's a perfect match to the one on my Sov GT as well. :thumb_up:
 
Good hunt Willie :icon_thumleft: I like the videos. I have done a few land hunting videos, I might try a water hunting one next. I use the Kodak PlaySport and really like it. Hope to see you out there.
Thanks Biggmike. Neither of my cameras are water proof/resistant. The one I normally use has a waterproof case as an option. I'll buy it eventually.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom