What's new

4-29-08 box

packerbacker

Gold Member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
8,350
Reaction score
2,992
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not too bad. Got 2 Franklins, 1 1964 and 17 of the 40%ers. Also got a 2006 NIFC and my first 1987S proof.
 
Upvote 0
Sounds good to me! A new proof is always good to find as well.

Brian
 
Hey, nice kite OP.

I mean nice find.
 
packerbacker said:
Not too bad. Got 2 Franklins, 1 1964 and 17 of the 40%ers. Also got a 2006 NIFC and my first 1987S proof.

Due respect PB, but assuming this is from one box of halves; than 22 keepers is quite a bit better than "Not too bad".

Remember: folks tend to not post the skunks..........only the good finds.

Nicely done, BTW.
 
Yeah Thurm, I know what you mean. I've posted my recent skunks but not as a "New Topic". I usually mention it when responding to someone else's post. Yes, these were in one box. Have another I'm picking up tonight and I hope it's as good as this one was. I'll let you know. :wink:
 
2nd box was almost identical. Got 2 Franklins, 2 1964's and 14 of the 40%ers. Also got a 2002 NIFC. May be getting another box today. Lets see how it stacks up against these 2. ;D
 
Damn Packer you are on a roll with these boxes 18-22 keepers a box is some nice boxes , way better than what I have been finding .... anyways kudos and good luck with your next box, Ed
 
Okay, the third and final box for the week produced 1 1964 and 11 40%ers for a total of 48 silvers out of 3 boxes. Guess I'll go dumping at the casino this weekend. :wink:
 
PB....your on a roll!!!! Keep riding that wave buddy. Congrats on your first 87-S too.

Very nice totals.........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom