4 Boxes = 2 Indian Heads and 217 Wheats

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Hello All,

I did four more boxes today. Todays boxes were like the ones I stopped doing when I re-injured my back.

Four box totals: 1889 Indian Head, 1905 Indian Head, and 217 Wheats!
A few teens, and twenties, but mostly 40's and 50's Wheats.

I hope this average continues because I have 50 boxes of cents coming in on Tues.

Happy Hunting,
Jason

Attachments

• 8-29-09coinfinds1.jpg
    8-29-09coinfinds1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 341
  • 8-29-09coinfinds2.jpg
    8-29-09coinfinds2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 334
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
nyiangelo said:
50 boxes? geesh. Tell me you ryedale those.

Well of course! :laughing7:
The week after next I will be up to full speed of about 75 boxes a week. I have a goal of 10,000 wheats for the rest of the year to bring my yearly total up to 23,000 + wheats for the year!!!

Jason

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
WoW!
Great boxes- equally distributed or mostly in one or two boxes?

Congrats!!!

bourassa5

Nov 8, 2008
Congration, I did 4 boxes my best ever today, first box 34 second box 75 third box 203 last box 215. I was suprised to say the least no Indians though I'm still looking for my first but I did pull a 1909 s today! Gl on those 50 boxes next week

OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
TXTim said:
WoW!
Great boxes- equally distributed or mostly in one or two boxes?

Congrats!!!

Not really sure Tim, I opened them all then ran them threw the Ryedale real quick. That is the only problem with the counts using the machine is I don't really know the break down per box as I find it easier to open all the rolls and put them into a bucket before the sort. But I am pretty sure the Indians were in the same box as I found them dumping the rolls into the bucket.

P.S. By the way Tim that would make 17 IH's for the year!!! :thumbsup:

Happy Hunting,
Jason

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
Just keep your health up my friend. The last time you were 75 boxes strong per week you found lots o of indians and one nasty back issue. Do what you can, but don't overdo it.

:-)

And congrats on the GREAT boxes.

John

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
You are the man!!! Now that summer is on the downswing I plan to get back into hunting hardcore to reach my goal of $250 in copper for the year. It is a very small goal compared to yours but I always check your posts. They are inspirational. You are a MACHINE!

For the people who have a hard time imagining the 12000+ wheat's he has already found this year. Think about 5 BOXES of pennies. Its easy for me to imagine that's exactly how many coppers I have set back lol. That is alot of wheat's. Simply amazing. Keep it up.

HH
-K

OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
jrf30 said:
Just keep your health up my friend. The last time you were 75 boxes strong per week you found lots o of indians and one nasty back issue. Do what you can, but don't overdo it.

:-)

And congrats on the GREAT boxes.

John

My health is my number one concern, one more major back problem and I am done forever. I have a really amazing stream line system down I think now. I am not carring anything over 10 rolls at a time. I have a friend picking up my boxes and my wife brings them back when they are all bagged up in $50, all she has to do is go to the side door of the bank and the vault manager brings them in for her.

Thanks Klava for the great support, people like you are great to hear from.

I will post next week to keep everyone updated.

Happy Hunting,
Jason

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread