What's new

4 boxes today

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok today I did 2 boxes of halves, I only got one stinking 40% and a 1982 NO FG

did a box of dimes managed one 1947 rosie

did one box of pennies got 12 wheats, oldest was 1931

teller had $16 in loose halves, that had one 40%

not too great of day, maybe the 2 boxes I get tommorow will be better :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • 2-4-09.webp
    2-4-09.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 285
  • 1982 no FG.webp
    1982 no FG.webp
    69.2 KB · Views: 277
Upvote 0
Penny box wasn't to bad, the rest though :-\ better luck tomorrow!
 
Ahh just toss them up on the treasure pile and move forward!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Congrat on the no FG and the wheats. The 82 no FG's are had to come by. :thumbsup:

Sorry about the boxes of halves, better luck next time
 
nice job on the silver dime and the wheats!!
 
What is a no FG?
 
Darth Walker said:
What is a no FG?
look at the picture with the red arrows, the designers initials "FG" are not there. I started looking for them this year, and have only found 2 out of about $10K in halves
 
the guide I have just has a proof listed,so I have no idea? anyone?
 
wow sounds like my road trip today... I only scored $40 in ikes
 
that no fg is a new one on me. like treasure fiend said, more for the pile.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom