What's new

4 boxes today

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 boxes of halves SKUNKEROOOO, been seeing a LOT of this lately :tard:

2 boxes of pennies, got them from a different bank and they were better than brinks, each box had 13 wheats, oldest was 1920
 
Upvote 0
How do you go through things so fast? Nice job on pennies.
 
so fast? it took my wife and I about 3 hours, if I wasn't checking pennies for errors, I would have been done a LOT quicker
 
if you do halves and are just looking for silver all you do is edge search. i can do a box of halves in about 25 minutes. the part that takes the longest is opening the rolls ;D
 
silvercop said:
if you do halves and are just looking for silver all you do is edge search. i can do a box of halves in about 25 minutes. the part that takes the longest is opening the rolls ;D
I do more than rim search, I check every single date, look at each side for anything out of the ordinary, plus I check for NO FG's, and I checl all the 1976's for the cud mark, I am bound and determined to find at least one!
 
Goes4ever said:
I do more than rim search, I check every single date, look at each side for anything out of the ordinary, plus I check for NO FG's, and I checl all the 1976's for the cud mark, I am bound and determined to find at least one!

Me too. I'm looking for the 1970, 1987, 2002+ dates, S mints, cud marks and silver. I'm trying to fill up that Dansco book I bought. I also reroll as all my dump banks ask and it keeps them happy. Takes me about an hour to do a box, but like I told my wife it's sorta relaxing.

What's the deal with No FGs?
 
NO FG's are the one's missing the designers initials on the reverse side, I normally look at all the 1982 and 83's
 
I found an 82 no FG but my coin dealer said not interested. Where does one sell such coins? I also have a 1974D DDO. :icon_scratch:

The Trezurhunter.
 
maybe try ebay?
 
I think all of the CRH on TNET has emptied the supply line ::) Nice finds on the wheats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom