What's new

4 copper hunt

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
806
Golden Thread
2
Location
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

  • 20160330_161914.webp
    20160330_161914.webp
    763.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 20160330_204408.webp
    20160330_204408.webp
    784.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 20160330_204418.webp
    20160330_204418.webp
    481.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 20160330_204533.webp
    20160330_204533.webp
    541.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 20160330_205000.webp
    20160330_205000.webp
    307.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 20160330_204601.webp
    20160330_204601.webp
    146.1 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Upvote 22
Nice selection of big coppers. Congrats!
 
Nice finds ! :occasion14:
 
excellent hunt! that's a lot of history right there.
 
Very nice, Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
Congrats on the old copper! I don't see that stuff over here in the midwest... candy to my eyes :icon_thumleft:
 
Congratualtions on the nice old coppers!

I love finding the old coppers, my favorite coins.
 
sweet hunt coop!
 
Man I love seeing all the coppers! , great job
 
Great hunt, love coppers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom