HawaiiMDer
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 31, 2009
- Messages
- 43
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Kapolei, Hawaii
- Detector(s) used
- White's Dual Field and Minelab Excalibur 2 1000
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Upvote
0
Piercesdad said:wow! Did you hunt for the entire 96 hours straight? that is quite a hual! But then again that is guite a machine!
MT Pockets said:Actually "Richard"
this post was meant to be in fun..
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,327905.0.html
HawaiiMDer said:MT Pockets said:Actually "Richard"
this post was meant to be in fun..
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,327905.0.html
MT,
You'll be happy to know i just located the owner of the class ring in the picture. I'll be meeting the girls mom tomorrow night to return it. It was a 10k 2010 Kamehameha class ring. The mom is kinda pissed at the daughter right now for losing it but happy i found it. If it wasn't for Craigslist, this ring would have gone to the refinery. Wooooohooooo!!
Ken

Da Sand Crab said:Good job Ken,
Careful now, we don't want people to think that we actaully find stuff here in Hawaii. You did real good and much congratulations.Sorry I never got back to you about hunting, I've just been going when I have the time which is at night or early in the morning before work. Having my own business in this economy means working as hard as I can with no real days off. The only regular hunt time I have is on Saturday mornings from about 0600 to 0900 out here on the North Shore. Look forward to your future posts.
P.S. Like use my camera? It has a feature called "focus", nah, just joking.![]()
SYKO said:nice finds...think I know who owns one of those rings..
![]()
USMCLion said:Nice digs Ken, thats why I havn't been finding any gold. You and Sandcrab have been hogging it all to yourselves.
Wish I could detect more! HH OD