What's new

4 diamond rings in a weeks worth hunting

Yellowbelly

Full Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
204
Reaction score
680
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I found these last year but wasn't a part of this site yet. First was the Effy ring with ten diamonds at the end of last June. Then the two 14k diamond rings on the 4th of July. The last was a 10k with 150 diamonds. Thanks for looking. HH everyone.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    159.1 KB · Views: 240
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    328.6 KB · Views: 236
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    151.8 KB · Views: 223
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    122.4 KB · Views: 217
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    80 KB · Views: 212
Upvote 24
So, I take it you like the CTX? I am contemplating getting one at some point. And am always interested in folks who use it. I haven't chatted with many who do a lot of ocean hunting with it, so interested in your thoughts.
 
So, I take it you like the CTX? I am contemplating getting one at some point. And am always interested in folks who use it. I haven't chatted with many who do a lot of ocean hunting with it, so interested in your thoughts.

I love my CTX even with all the problems I've had with my first one and now this new one being down and repaired. I've been using the excalibur for the last few weeks. Can't wait to get the CTX back.
 
So, I take it you like the CTX? I am contemplating getting one at some point. And am always interested in folks who use it. I haven't chatted with many who do a lot of ocean hunting with it, so interested in your thoughts.

I would say get one then do like I did when the 3 year warranty was up I sold it then bought a new one.
 
I would say get one then do like I did when the 3 year warranty was up I sold it then bought a new one.

hmmm, well, im encouraged that you like it, but not that you have had so many problems with them. thanks for the feedback!
 
O.K. Nice digs. Now go have a beer, you deserve one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom