What's new

Bam Bam and some Silver & Gold

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
2,192
Reaction score
3,184
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have had a bunch of events around here this summer and it's starting to quiet down. I needed to run some errands and decided to grab the minelab on the way out the door and go hit one of the parks. First find was Bam Bam laying in the grass ☺
Then I had some fun, clad starting popping pretty quick, then I found the Malachite and sterling ring, little more clad and I hit the sterling and 10k band, little more clad, then I got about my 15th foil hit and out she popped , 14k , not sure yet if its a real diamond ? The other two stones are different colors. I got $ 1.86 in clad, a key and a hand full of foil,canslaw and assorted garbage.
My quick trip to the grocery store turned into around 4 hrs 😂 Hope everyone else had a great Sunday morning also !🌞
 

Attachments

  • 0907251305.webp
    0907251305.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 128
  • 0907251310.webp
    0907251310.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
  • 0907251316-1.webp
    0907251316-1.webp
    57.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 0907251239-1.webp
    0907251239-1.webp
    95.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 0907251315-1.webp
    0907251315-1.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 0907251308-1.webp
    0907251308-1.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 0907251316_Burst01-1.webp
    0907251316_Burst01-1.webp
    677.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 0907251306-1-1.webp
    0907251306-1-1.webp
    208 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 22
Great finds. I think the diamond-looking ring with the two red stones will have a real diamond. The maker mark appears to be ‘TRC’, which was registered by Ringco, Inc of California for “Diamond and Diamond and Coloured Stone Jewelry” on 13 March 1990. The trademark was cancelled on 17 September 1996 after failure to renew.
 
Any three ring day is super fun, but getting three precious metal rings out of the soil makes for a Great outing. Congratulations up thar, Charlie!
 
CONGRATULATIONS on some GREAT FINDS :) Than you for sharing with us
 
Thanks to you all ! It was a fun hunt !!!!!
 
Great finds. I think the diamond-looking ring with the two red stones will have a real diamond. The maker mark appears to be ‘TRC’, which was registered by Ringco, Inc of California for “Diamond and Diamond and Coloured Stone Jewelry” on 13 March 1990. The trademark was cancelled on 17 September 1996 after failure to renew.
Red coat , thanks for the info ! Had it tested yesterday, it is real !!☺
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom