5.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 954
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 948
Upvote 0
WTG Cru your still hammering out the coins man :icon_thumleft: keep em coming

:headbang:

Very nice set of finds :notworthy: Charly is certainly making a appearance this week :laughing7: I can't get anywere near the range of finds that you get from your part of the Uk....great stuff :icon_thumleft:

SS

Silver Searcher said:

Very nice set of finds :notworthy: Charly is certainly making a appearance this week :laughing7: I can't get anywere near the range of finds that you get from your part of the Uk....great stuff :icon_thumleft:

SS

Cheers, I'm just glad they left me something. Saw lots of digs in the field I was in yesterday, figured this field has just been bailed & I wanted first stab, specially before they rough it up.
(heard there were 6 hawkers in one night on this field)

CRUSADER said:
Silver Searcher said:

SS

Cheers, I'm just glad they left me something. Saw lots of digs in the field I was in yesterday, figured this field has just been bailed & I wanted first stab, specially before they rough it up.
Is this the new field, were you got four Hammered :dontknow:

SS

Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
Silver Searcher said:

SS

SS
No, it the next field but owned by the new permisssion we just got.

Very nice stuff Cru :icon_thumleft: The horse pendant and the twenty pence are my favs!

They should have been mine :'( :'(

CRUSADER said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
Silver Searcher said:

SS

SS
Sound like it will be good to you, I'd be hacked off to about the Hawkers, seeing what you have posted though from to fields :P it's not supprising that they are there :-\

SS

shaun7 said:
Very nice stuff Cru :icon_thumleft: The horse pendant and the twenty pence are my favs!

This field still had lose hay on it, so unlikely you would have got all of it, plus we were doing OK on the field we started, so I wouldn't have pointed you over there.

Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
Silver Searcher said:

SS

SS
Sound like it will be good to you, I'd be hacked off to about the Hawkers, seeing what you have posted though from to fields :P it's not supprising that they are there :-\

SS

They have been there years but Dad & I will put an end to it, we always do :wink:

Great finds Cru :icon_thumright: Love the Tudor fastener and the Medieval buckle! :notworthy:
What do you think those iron horses are from? Child's toys, tractor ornaments, a Roman Gladiators protective breast plate perhaps?

CRUSADER said:
shaun7 said:

This field still had lose hay on it, so unlikely you would have got all of it, plus we were doing OK on the field we started, so I wouldn't have pointed you over there.

I know! I'm still gutted though :(

Antiquarian said:
Great finds Cru :icon_thumright: Love the Tudor fastener and the Medieval buckle! :notworthy:
What do you think those iron horses are from?

bad picture, they are a brass/copper brooch - they were attached at one point.

CRUSADER said:
Antiquarian said:
What do you think those iron horses are from?

bad picture, they are a brass/copper brooch - they were attached at one point.
Oh, I would've sworn they came from a Roman Gladiators breast plate! ;D

their father no longer remains in the hunt :-\

Nice one's, the shield is neat. :icon_thumright:

"As we approach the final furlong at Crusington Park, 'Lucky Bugger' in trap 2 is ahead by a couple of lengths!"

Haha, I love those ponies.

Awesome finds Crusader, keep em coming brother.

Mackaydon said:
Cru, nice catch !
Is the twenty pence of the third coinage (1637-1642) and by John Falconer?
Similar to Seaby's 5587?
Don.....
nearly its 5588A 'F above crown'

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back