What's new

4 Hour Hunt - Solo

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,306
Reaction score
48,543
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to stay one step ahead of the Night Hawkers, spent 4 hours on my own & stepped up a gear to cover a new field next to the one we were doing at the weekend.

Medieval Horse Pendant (3 Lions) :icon_thumright:
Tudor Clothes Fastener
Large Medieval Buckle
2 Rose Farthings
4 Roman Coins
Scottish 20 Pence of Charles I - best example I have found :headbang:
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,012
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 993
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,008
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 992
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 991
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 982
Upvote 0
4 hours and thats all you found? :notworthy:
 
birdman said:
4 hours and thats all you found? :notworthy:

I would normally say, 'I must try harder' but it was a very humid evening & I was in top gear. ::) It was a great work out. I think I'm now on 22 hours digging in 4 days running.
 
nice finds Crusader ;D :thumbsup:
 
That sure is a lot of digging that Scott is awesome great hunt :icon_thumleft: Once i get my blood flowin again ill be out there digging it up Good hunt :thumbsup: Dd60
 
Mackaydon said:
Cru:
I'm attempting to improve my ID skills; thanks for the assistance.
Don..

I think you do pretty good already. I only consentrate on British (including Roman, although left it to Dad to further Specialise), where as you seem to do the 'world' :notworthy:
 
Good hunt Cru :icon_thumright:, for me the best find is the pendant :icon_thumleft:Always nice to find one of those.
 
robfinds said:
Good hunt Cru :icon_thumright:, for me the best find is the pendant :icon_thumleft:Always nice to find one of those.

indeed, & being a larger type it gave me hope that they missed more :wink:
 
Beautiful finds, Cru :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
For me even the buttons will suffice. What is that thingy with a pattern at the bottom of your second photo to the left? I found one recently :icon_scratch:
 
tuatara said:
Beautiful finds, Cru :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
For me even the buttons will suffice. What is that thingy with a pattern at the bottom of your second photo to the left? I found one recently :icon_scratch:

Silver plating from a knife
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom