Limitool
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2013
- Messages
- 7,955
- Reaction score
- 12,322
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Middle TN. area
- Detector(s) used
- White XLT Spectrum E-Series
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
To all .... Ole' Dave ID'd the last post QUICKLY. Let's see how he does from this country (China) on the first 3. Left to right in pairs is the front/back of the first 3 coins. The last one I just wanna know if it's worth a nickle or not...?
This box we acquired had notes and coins from all over the world... but thus far no real "treasure" has been found.
Thanks to all who help.... Brad
This box we acquired had notes and coins from all over the world... but thus far no real "treasure" has been found.
Thanks to all who help.... Brad
Attachments
Last edited:
Upvote
8
But I was ready to bow down and worship the coin gods that blessed you. Good post. I really didn't expect an instant ID of those Chinese coins which is why I posted them back to you....
I just can't believe the "grab bag" of notes and coins within this box.... Thanks, Brad






