What's new

4 part for old Plow or carriage?

Smilodon

Full Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2011
Messages
200
Reaction score
607
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charleston sc
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
4' part for old Plow or carriage?

I usually do not drag this large stuff home but I was out today to get some firewood and ended up finding this. I had to bring something home besides wood. First does anyone have any idea what this is and Second should I detect this area?
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 450
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 440
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    85.2 KB · Views: 487
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    107.3 KB · Views: 537
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    102.9 KB · Views: 553
Re: 4' part for old Plow or carriage?

First.....Not a clue. Second.......OH! yeah I'd detect that place
 
Upvote 0
Re: 4' part for old Plow or carriage?

Yes you should detect that area. Always take a friend for safety reasons
 
Upvote 0
Re: 4' part for old Plow or carriage?

looks like it might be a home made single tree to me

olroy
 
Upvote 0
Re: 4' part for old Plow or carriage?

To first part, spring for a cart, maybe? To second, yep, that's a good reason to search further.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom