Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not posted in a couple of weeks ,nothing exciting found.I did find somebody's teeth. Pretty creepy . :-\ Yesterday morning ,I meet up with a couple of friends and did some woods hunting. I got lucky and found a 4 pound solid shot cannonball! It is in pretty good shape for being the ground for over 200 years. I also found several of grape shot and several musket balls. It was a greathunt even though we got rained out. The pictures are pretty fuzzy,the scanner is not to hot on larger objects. I guess I need to try the camera again. The one picture with several different odds and ends was from several quick hunts over the last week and a half or so. I hope all is well and happy hunting. :)

Attachments

• May20$01teeth.jpg
    May20$01teeth.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 788
  • May21$01grapshot.jpg
    May21$01grapshot.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 786
  • May20$02,4cb.jpg
    May20$02,4cb.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 789
Upvote 0

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Birdman, You done good. There's a lot of history in that one scan.

When I scan big objects, I cover the scanner with a heavy cloth ...like a bath towel...because the lid won't close all the way. It keeps the light out. Or you could try just covering your objects with a towel....don't even try to close the lid. Maybe that'll help. ;)

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Another great group of finds birdman.

When you get back to the states I'm sure you'll find lots of great old stuff. You've learned a lot hunting over there.

Badger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread