4 Silver, but, nothing old...

basssmann

Feb 9, 2013
YOUNGSVILLE, N.Y...... moved to Jacksonville, Flor
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
VIPER TRIDENT , Fisher F75 and just added a CTX 3030 Minelab and Minelab Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The place I'm detecting now, had a house on an 1854 map... The house is long gone and newer buildings from the 40's are still being used.
Cleaning out the newer stuff, with the hope of older stuff to come..

1957 Rosie Dime

1948-S Rosie Dime

1943-D Merc. Dime

1947 Washington Quarter

10-27-1.png

10-27.png

Upvote 25
Nice finds. Sounds like a promising site.
HH
dts

Nice bass! I'd take 4 silvers with nothing old all day every day. Nicely done and hopefully more good stuff coming soon!

Ummmm...that's pretty awesome! Nice work, and I can't wait to see what you recover from that site next!

Bass you are killing the silver!! Congratulations :icon_thumright:

Silver, is silver, is silver; it’s never a bad hunt when you go home with silver in your pocket! Congratulations!

Nice silver finds!

More silver than I've ever found! Congrats

What I like about silver is that it can easily be seen in the dirt! ....and there is something refined about the mercury! Nice finds.

What I like about silver is that it can easily be seen in the dirt! ....and there is something refined about the mercury! Nice finds.

Teddy Roosevelt thought US coins of the day were not "refined" either. He fired Barber, the head of the mint, and brought in two sculptors. Augustus St. Gaudens and A.A. Weinman. We got the $10 and $20 gold St. Gaudens and the mercury dime and walking liberty half out of the deal from those two. Add the buffalo nickel and the SLQ of the same era and we suddenly had some classy coins. Not bad. Gary

4 silvers thats a banner day where Im from keep at it Well done

Nice "run" on silver...bet there is more for you! :occasion14:

Nice hunt and Good Luck! If their old enough to be Silver, I'm happy. :icon_thumleft:

TommNJ

Congrats on the awesome hunt. You have a great hunting site and I’m sure you will score some older coins later. Good luck

Nice Finds!

Kace

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back