A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Mar 1, 2016 #1 I looked this afternoon a field that I look over and over and over and was pleased to find these. The middle one is a real heartbreaker. Upvote 0
I looked this afternoon a field that I look over and over and over and was pleased to find these. The middle one is a real heartbreaker.
austin Gold Member Joined Jul 9, 2012 Messages 5,399 Reaction score 3,509 Golden Thread 0 Location San Antonio, Texas Detector(s) used Garrett 250 Primary Interest: Other Mar 1, 2016 #2 Can't expect em to be perfect all the time. Great group that represents a lot of work by a forgotten people...
Can't expect em to be perfect all the time. Great group that represents a lot of work by a forgotten people...
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2016 #3 The small ones seem to hold up better here I guess its less chance of snapping in the farm machinery. Got some nice framers
The small ones seem to hold up better here I guess its less chance of snapping in the farm machinery. Got some nice framers
creekhunter Bronze Member Joined Dec 14, 2007 Messages 1,238 Reaction score 572 Golden Thread 0 Location Cincinnati, Ohio Detector(s) used Radio Shack Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2016 #4 Wow that's a great day, especially if you hunt that same area often!
willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2016 #5 Good points even broken ones.
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2016 #6 Some fine colors in there.
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2016 #7 Excellent Finds! Just curious, but have you checked to see if any of those tips don't fit any of those bases?
Excellent Finds! Just curious, but have you checked to see if any of those tips don't fit any of those bases?
M Mark Todd Hero Member Joined Apr 22, 2014 Messages 706 Reaction score 689 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 3, 2016 #8 Nice ones, you must be excited to find some smaller ones seeing how big most of the pieces you find are. I'm sure everyone else would like to be in your predicament. Nice finds as always!
Nice ones, you must be excited to find some smaller ones seeing how big most of the pieces you find are. I'm sure everyone else would like to be in your predicament. Nice finds as always!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 3, 2016 #9 I hate to say it but I think "Point King" is back.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 3, 2016 #10 rock said: I hate to say it but I think "Point King" is back. Click to expand... I think you're right rock! I am so very jealous of all that beauty!
rock said: I hate to say it but I think "Point King" is back. Click to expand... I think you're right rock! I am so very jealous of all that beauty!
C chase2 Sr. Member Joined May 6, 2013 Messages 362 Reaction score 459 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 3, 2016 #11 WOW great finds!