What's new

4 Swinging Hours

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
3,194
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Central PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally had some time to devote to detecting this afternoon........4 solid hours!!
Not much of consequence in coins........but, did find a couple of curious rings, a 2001 LLWS pin and a silver earring.........

625 Hunt.webp

Thanks for lookin' in and best of luck on your hunts.............
 
Upvote 16
Looks like a lot of digging. Clad adds up.
 
Nice haul of clad's
 
nice job that's a good hunt in my book!!!!!!!!
 
Nice amount of clad - rings & pendant and "congrats" on your finds - thank you for sharing your picture - wish you many more while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Hours of relaxation is what I see in the photo. Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 
Looks like a lot of digging. Clad adds up.

Thanks, Scuba. Yeah, I haven't figured out how to get signals to defy gravity, yet.............:laughing7:
I don't mind digging clad......it's the darned toasted Zincoln's that make me a bit glum........
 
Nice haul of clad's

Your 4 hours was well spent!

nice job that's a good hunt in my book!!!!!!!!

Looks like a good day to me congrats

Nice amount of clad - rings & pendant and "congrats" on your finds - thank you for sharing your picture - wish you many more while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

Hours of relaxation is what I see in the photo. Congratualtions! :occasion14:

Thanks everyone........it was a good day (hot, so I stayed in shade as much as possible), good hunt and relaxing...........

PS: Doc, there is no "like" link on your post for me to acknowledge.....apologies..........
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom