What's new

40% sell price!

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in the mall today and stopped in the coin store to check his buy price, he was paying $2.50 or $50 a roll for 40% :o
and 10.4 x face for any 90%
 
Upvote 0
jim4silver said:
Troy Ounce said:
SILVER will hit an all-time high this year, you just wait and see, stash it, my guess is OVER $50 an ounce. At that price it makes $16.50
look sad!


Yes silver will hopefully go up. But if you sold your 40% now at that price and were able to convert the money into lower premium silver bullion or gold (which you should be able to get rounds or bars under 16.50), that metal will go up just the same and you will have a much more desirable form of metal instead of a low percentage junk coin when it does come time to sell.

Jim

Exactly,

Use this opportunity to change into a better form of silver .999 rounds or even 90%. Example

Sell $500 dollars (147.5oz) of 40% for $2500 and use the money to buy either of the following from APMEX

153 - 1oz .999 Silver rounds @16.29 =$2492.37
15 - 10oz .999 Silver bars @159.90 = $2398

HH,
65GT350
 
I was at the local coin shop today and they are buying 40% halves for $2.00 apiece. I have four rolls and will sell when I can get $2.50 each.
While I was there I picked up a silver wasington for two bucks:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom