kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
Thats INSANE KANE!!!!, You have got a lot of drive!!! would love to see a picture of all the stuff that you have found!!!! wow,, thanks ,,,,,

arthur

I can't even imagine diggin' 4000 coins in 4 months!!! Great Job!! :thumbsup:

"otherwise things are slow"...are you insane man?

That is crazy, when you have 4000 coins in less than 4 months your not finding them you are gathering them!!! :thumbsup: Don't slow down now, your on a pace to top 15,000 for the year.

HH,

Dave

They say it is nearly impossible to make a living at M.D. Maybe true in the winter months. At your rate kane, I'm beginning to wonder
can it be possible? Clad does add up

Nova,
Some people travel around and just look for gold rings on beaches, I hear most of them make $50,000.00 a year or more. My coin totals are slowing down, I may not make 1000 this month. Think about it, if someone just finds 50 coins a day, thats 1500 a month,so it's not that hard. David in 2001 I found over 20,000 coins,so things are slowing down for me,some days I don't even find 25 coins. Arthur part of the reason I need to find so many coins is that it's part of my income. I roll them up and spend them, so I could'nt take a picture of a whole years worth....Good hunting, kane 23

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back