What's new

41 caliber bullets?

lliebsch

Full Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
112
Reaction score
168
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kansas City Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro
Brooke has a Minelab X-Terra 70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can anyone date these 41 caliber bullets? I think they go to a 41 caliber Peacemaker. I measured them with my calipers and it showed .41. Found them in a old park in Kansas City where they use to hold fairs back in the 1800's. There were six of them in a clump of what looks like some type of tar and mixed in with the tar was some shotgun lead shot.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20120813_190618.webp
    IMG_20120813_190618.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_20120813_191224.webp
    IMG_20120813_191224.webp
    111.3 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_20120813_191129.webp
    IMG_20120813_191129.webp
    160.3 KB · Views: 212
Now thats a cool find, No doubt.......................HH
 
Upvote 0
Could be from the .41 Colt thunderer double action revolver.
 
Upvote 0
Yea I thought it was pretty cool also especially since they haven't been fired yet.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom