What's new

$4250 nets 3 coins. Bring on the dumps

Felixaaron

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
$2500 in halves got me 1 '64 and $1750 in dimes got me 2 keepers. I guess one benefit is the post-dump emotions will be good once I get this skunk infested 200lbs of clad outta here...

I gotta cash it in so I can pick up my Wednesday's order and break this streak.
 
Upvote 0
Good luck to you. In past month I went through 25K in halves with nothing to show for it. It's still fun.
 
MentalUnrest said:
Good luck to you. In past month I went through 25K in halves with nothing to show for it. It's still fun.

25K and nothing to show? I now understand your profile name and avatar! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom