What's new

4th 1890 I.H. & 2nd 02 V-Nik

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
528
Golden Thread
0
Location
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4th 1890 I.H. & 2nd 02 V-Nik

Hunted in the heat Monday for 2 hours and came home with only trash. Went back again late today and
hunted in the same area except I paid more attention to the stump holes and slowed down, needed to it
was still hot out. 2 mems, clad dime, 1890 I.H., 1902 V-Nickel and a silver thimble. The thimble is embossed
and I can't make out all the lettering, ??ei?lmann's Yeast

DSCN0285.webp
 
Re: 4th 1890 I.H. & 2nd 02 V-Nik

Oh my gosh. . . I've been wanting to find a silver thimble for the
last three years. . . those are soo cool! That's awesome you got one
and it even has something on it which makes it even cooler!!

Super hunt :thumbsup:
 
Re: 4th 1890 I.H. & 2nd 02 V-Nik

watercolor said:
Oh my gosh. . . I've been wanting to find a silver thimble for the
last three years. . . those are soo cool! That's awesome you got one
and it even has something on it which makes it even cooler!!
Me, too!!! Mrs. KD is a sewer (Now I understand why they invented the word "seamstress") :tongue3: I want to find an intact one in good shape to give her.

Great finds for sure!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: 4th 1890 I.H. & 2nd 02 V-Nik

Great finds Wolf...I don't think I've dug a V nickle so far this year...Way to go Brother
 
Re: 4th 1890 I.H. & 2nd 02 V-Nik

Way to go Rich!
The coins just aren't enough anymore, eh?
That thimble rocks!
 
Re: 4th 1890 I.H. & 2nd 02 V-Nik

Way to get some oldies and a nice thimble!
 
Re: 4th 1890 I.H. & 2nd 02 V-Nik

Nothing wrong with those digs. That thimble is sweet. Never found a silver one. Too cool!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom