tnt-k9
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2010
- Messages
- 1,259
- Reaction score
- 1,209
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Dutch Caribbean
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I managed to squeak in a couple hunts this month before leaving on vacation. Got back on Sunday and headed out Monday morning. Was very pleased with the assortment of finds which included a hand full of coins, cheap sunglasses, a working Timex and the rings. First one was a small plain silver band. The second ring is a tungsten and the third ring of the day I first thought was a piece of machinery until I saw the inscription inside. Ugly sucker but it's 14K white gold at 5 grams. Thanks for looking and good luck out there!
Attachments
Upvote
0
You are on vacation!! Nice haul...








