What's new

4X6 DD or 5.3 for XLT which is better?

mtntrekr2

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
362
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
berks county, pa.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II 1000, Xterra-70 x3, Garret ace 250,
I am thinking of buying a smaller coil for my xlt. Just wondering
what thoughts are out there on which is better for tight trashy areas.
The 4X6 DD or the 5.3

Thank you for your reply.
Joe
 
I got both of them! Well, I originally got the 5.3 for the IDX Pro, but I bit the bullet and bought a new XLT. I used the 5.3 with it off and on until Kirk sold me the 4X6. It is awesome on trash infested spots! I switch between the two quite regular and can't really tell a differance between them. I seem to get better ground coverage with the 5.3. Either way, you really can't go wrong! Tim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom